Monday, August 12th, 2019
Today is the start of our second testing phase of 2019!
Week’s Preview: Week 1/2
Tuesday: Fight Gone Bad
Wednesday: Bench Press + 1 Mile Run
Friday: Back Squat
Every 4 months we have a 2 week window at Defined where we test many of your core barbell lifts, Girl/Hero WODS, and baseline CFD workouts.
If you are a new athlete at Defined use these next 2 weeks to establish and record your baseline numbers or if you have been with us for a while this is a great time to check in with your last testing results to gauge your progress.
Recording your numbers for these next 2 weeks is extremely valuable to being accountable to your training and making sure you are growing and progressing in our program.
Power Clean + Jerk
– Building to a heavy (1+1) for the day.
– Once your fail the Jerk portion of your lifting, continue with the Power Clean until time runs out.
– Jerks can be any style: Split, Power, Push or Squat.
– Take 18 minutes
CrossFit Benchmark Workout: “Fran”
For time: (8 minute cap)
21-15-9 reps of:
– Scale appropriately to finish workout in under time cap!
– Barbell weight should not exceed 35% of C&J. Completing the set of 21 thrusters in 2 sets or less is a good goal!
**Members refer a friend and receive $50 off your next month! Next Foundations: Starting on August 18th