Tuesday, August 20th, 2019
This is the 2nd week of testing. New cycle starts on Monday the 26th.
Week’s Preview: 2/2
Wednesday: Hero WOD “Whitten”
Friday: Front Squat or Overhead Squat + “Grace”
A note about our testing week:
Every 4 months we have a 2 week window at Defined where we test many of your core barbell lifts, Girl/Hero WODS, and baseline CFD workouts.
If you are a new athlete at Defined use these next 2 weeks to establish and record your baseline numbers or if you have been with us for a while this is a great time to check in with your last testing results to gauge your progress.
Recording your numbers for these next 2 weeks is extremely valuable to being accountable to your training and making sure you are growing and progressing in our program.
Sumo Deadlift or Conventional Deadlift
– Choose a Deadlift variation that feels the best!
– Suggested Rep scheme: 5-5-3-3-2-2-1-1-1-1…
– 10 Sets X 2 minutes building to a heavy 5, 3 or 1 for the day!
– Pull from risers today if you cannot get into proper setup positioning due to mobility limitations!
– Choose the heavy 5 or 3 if you are fairly new to this lift and have any current mobility limitations.
12 Minute Team Amrap
In teams of 2 complete as many rounds and reps of the following;
10 X Chest to Bar Pullups
20 X Pushups
30 X Air Squats
*With only 1 person working at a time, share the reps, move quick with fast transitions.
Next Foundations: Starting on September 8th!