Tuesday, November 5th, 2019
New Cycle Starts this Week!
Week’s Preview: Week 1/4
Wednesday: Front Squats
Friday: CrossFit Open 20.5!? (Last week)
Sunday: Recovery Yoga with Kristen (11am-Noon) Free for members, $10 drop in for non members! Recover your mind and body with this 1 hour all levels Vinyasa Flow Class!
**Defined Intramural: 20.4 Submit Scores Here! **
Sumo Deadlift with tempo
– Take 15 minutes, building to heavy 5
– Tempo: Each rep has a 3 sec. negative
– Touch and go, no fails for today!
*Every 3 minutes perform:
Glute Bridges X 20 reps
– Vary foot position: narrow, wide, frog
– Add mini band resistance once 20 reps become easy
3 Rounds: Every 2.5 minutes
Strict Chinups X max effort unbroken set
– use assistance to achieve at least 8 reps per round
Hip Elevated Unilateral KB Floor press X 20 reps, alternating
Rest remaining time
9 minute Amrap
10 X Russian KB Swings (heavy)
20 X Jumping Lunges
10 X Abmats
- Next Foundations: Starting Sunday, Nov. 17th, A small group meeting for 6 sessions that will end just before the Holidays! Email Cara@defined.training to hold your spot!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting and tour with one of our head coaches!