Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
A note about our testing week:
Every 4 months we have a 2 week window at Defined where we test many of your foundational barbell lifts, Girl/Hero WODS, and/or Defined baseline workouts.
If you are a new athlete at Defined use these next 2 weeks to establish and record your baseline numbers or if you have been with us for a while this is a great time to check in with your last testing results to gauge your progress.
Recording your numbers for these next 2 weeks is extremely valuable to being accountable to your training and making sure you are growing and progressing in our program.
Week’s Preview: 2-Week Testing Phase
Friday: Find heavy Sumo or Conventional DL + “Rowing Helen”
3 Rounds: 1 Minute On/ 20 sec. Off
Active Hang from Cage
– Choose your position: Hollow, Tuck, L
Overhead Barbell Hold, Clean grip
– Start with an empty barbell, add weight as needed
– Choose a heavy pair of Dbs/Kbs and walk
“Fight Gone Bad E.P.”
3 rounds: 1 Minute of max reps @ each station, 2 minute rest @ the end of each round.
Sumo Deadlift high-pulls
Row for calories
Rest X 2 minutes
*Using up to 30% of C&J, a weight you can keep moving with for the full minute. Barbell should feel light, something you can hold onto for a full minute of reps.
FGB RX: 75/55lbs
- Our Last Foundations of 2019: Starting Sunday, Dec. 8th! Email Cara@defined.training to hold your spot!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting and tour with one of our head coaches!