Friday, January 10th, 2020
*Next week is a Deload/transition week with a new cycle starting on Jan. 20th.
Athlete’s Choice: Back Squat or Overhead Squat
– Building X 12 minutes (1+1)
– Every 90 seconds X 8 rounds
– 1st rep: 10 sec. hold in bottom position, 2nd rep with no pause
Every 2 minutes X 3 Rounds
Perform the following;
Barbell Good Mornings X 15 reps
– Stay light, move slow and focus on good positioning
– Glute Bridge Variation X 1 minute
8 Round Tabata: 20 On/ 10 Off
Row for distance
Single Arm Front Rack Walking Lunge
Pullups, any style
*Rest 1 minute between every set of 8 rounds.
- Foundations, Registration Open: Starting Sunday, Jan. 19th! Email Cara@defined.training to register. (8 Spots available)
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. Feb. 1st. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the facility!