Monday, January 13th, 2020
Week’s Preview: This is a Deload/transition week with a new cycle starting next Monday, Jan. 20th.
Tuesday: Power Clean + Jerk
Wednesday: Front Squat with tempo
Core PT Free Injury and Movement Screens: This Wednesday, from 4:40pm to 8pm. Taking 10 people, 1 every 20 minutes. Signup Here!
Supple Scaps: 3 Rounds; 45 on/ 15 off
Banded Plank Walk Overs (Protraction)
Wall Slides (Retraction)
5 Sets: Perform every 3 minutes; (15 minutes)
Barbell Complex: RDL + BOR + HPC + Reverse Lunge: (1+1+1+2) X 5 cycles
– Each set consists of 5 total cycles unbroken
– Add weight for each round
Hi Position + Front Rack KB Carry X 30 seconds each side
*Rest remaining time of each round!
Team Amrap: 10 Minutes
Teams of 2: You go, I go!
Russian KB Swing X 8 reps
Single Arm Snatch X 6 reps, alternating sides
Burpee Over Partner X 4 reps
*Partner one performs 1 round as fast as possible while partner two holds a plank. Switch stations after each round, completing as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes between you and your partner!
- Foundations, Registration Open: Starting Sunday, Jan. 19th! Email Cara@defined.training to register. (8 Spots available)
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. Feb. 1st. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the facility!