Tuesday, January 14th, 2020
Week’s Preview: This is a Deload/transition week with a new cycle starting next Monday, Jan. 20th.
Wednesday: Front Squat with tempo
Core PT Free Injury and Movement Screens: This Wednesday, from 4:40pm to 8pm. 8/10 spots filled, 1 every 20 minutes. Signup Here!
Split Jerk Tech Work-
Tall Jerk + Split Jerk Press (1+5)
– EMOTM X 5 Rounds
– Focus on speed under the bar!
– Building in small increments
Power Clean + Split Jerk (2+1)
– Building to a heavy complex for the day
– Take 15 minutes
EMOTM X 10 Rounds
Odd Min: Pushpress X 5 reps + Box Jump Overs X 5 Reps
– Optimize: HS Pushups X 5 reps, (unbroken) + Box Jump Overs X 5 reps
Even Min: Row X Calories X 15/12
*Goal is to finish each round leaving a minimum of 20 sec. of rest. Reduce rep scheme if needed!
- Foundations, Registration Open: Starts Sunday, Jan. 19th! Email Cara@defined.training to register. (8 Spots available)
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. Feb. 1st. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the facility!