Friday, January 17th, 2020
*This is a Deload/transition week with a new cycle starting next Monday, Jan. 20th.
Conventional or Sumo Deadlift
– Build to working weight over 10 minutes
– 70-75% of 1rm is the goal
– Build in sets of 3s
Working Sets X 4: EMOTM
Min 1: DL X 3 reps with tempo
– Tempo: 2 up, 1 at the top, 2 down
Min 2: Handstand Hold X 30 seconds
– Using wall for support or freestanding if you have the control!
3 Rounds for time: (14 minute cap)
20 X Devil’s Press
– perform with a set of Dbs or Kbs
40 X Abmats
60 X Double Unders
- Foundations, Registration Open: Starting this Sunday, Jan. 19th! Email Cara@defined.training to register. (8 Spots ONLY)
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. Feb. 1st. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the facility!