Monday, February 17th, 2020
This is a Deload week with a new cycle starting on Monday, 2.24.
Tuesday: Wendler Back Squat (W1 repeat) + Team Wod
Wednesday: Hang Power Clean
Friday: Wendler Deadlift (W1 repeat) + “Race to Karen”
3 Rounds: EMOTM (every 2 minutes)
Min 1: Bent Over Row with Barbell X 18-15-12 reps
– Tempo: Pause for 1 second at the top of each rep
– Supinated Grip
Min 2: Handstand Hold X 30 seconds
Wendler: (Week 1 Repeat), Strict Press
When working with a Wendler progression, base your percentages from what is called a “working 1RM”. You can find this number by taking your most current 1RM and multiply it by .9 which will give you 90% of your 1RM which equals your “working 1RM”.
*All percentages below are based on your “working 1RM”
Warmup Sets: Every 2 minutes;
5×40%, 5×50%, 5×60%
Work Sets: Every 2.5 minutes;
5×65%, 5×75%, 85% X Max Reps, Unbroken (Week 1 Goal: 8 reps or more, compare this plus set to your week 1 score)
*Pair with: Weighted Pullups X max quality reps
– Weighted: Goal is 4+ reps for each set!
– Non Weighted: Goal is 8+ reps for each set!
Rest remaining time of each round!
“Turbo”: Defined Benchmark workout
10 minute Amrap
5+ Burpees to a 45lb plate
(Burpees increase by 5 reps each round)
50 X Double Unders
– Optimize: 1 Minute of Double Under Practice or 100 X Single Unders
- Next Foundations Session: Starting Sunday, Feb. 16th! Email Cara@defined.training to register your spot! (Late registration open until Tuesday at Noon)
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. March. 7th. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour the gym!