Tuesday, February 18th, 2020
This is a Deload week with a new cycle starting on Monday, 2.24.
Wednesday: Hang Power Clean
Friday: Wendler Deadlift (W1 repeat) + “Race to Karen”
Wendler: (Week 1 Repeat), Back Squat
When working with a Wendler progression, base your percentages from what is called a “working 1RM”. You can find this number by taking your most current 1RM and multiply it by .9 which will give you 90% of your 1RM which equals your “working 1RM”.
*All percentages below are based on your “working 1RM”
5×40%, 5×50%, 5×60%
5×65%, 5×75%, 85% X Max Reps, Unbroken
(Goal: 8 reps or more, compare this plus set to your week 1 score!)
3 Rounds: (Every 2.5 Minutes)
Bulgarian Split Squat X 8 reps each leg (heavy)
– Holding a heavy pair of DBs/KBs in side body
– Optimize: Holding 1 single KB/DB in Goblet
*Follow each set with:
Side Plank or
Side Plank with Leg Abduction X 20 seconds each side
4 Rounds for time; (12 minute cap)
Row 200/150 Meters at the top of every round
then complete the following;
Box Jump Overs X 12-12-12-12 reps
Single Arm Snatch X 12-24-36-48 reps
*Optional: Make it a team wod, grab a friend, split the work and complete it as fast as possible!
- Next Foundations Session: Starting Sunday, Feb. 16th! Email Cara@defined.training to register your spot! (Late registration open until Tuesday E.O.D.)
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. March. 7th. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour the gym!