Friday, September 25th, 2020
Have any friends or family that are interested in joining the Defined community!
D.M. Coach Cara for details. Cara@defined.training
Next Foundations, Starts Oct. 4th
– Build to 85% of 1rm
– Take 8 minutes, 5 sets, every 90 seconds building
– Suggested Rep Scheme: 5-5-3-3-2
Every 3 Minutes X 4 Working Sets; (12 minutes)
Strict Press @ 85%
– Perform max, unbroken reps
– Goal is to be consistent with your number from round to round!
– Apply a 2-3 sec. negative to each rep
*Follow each set with:
Strict Chinups X max unbroken reps
– Minimum goal is 8+ reps
– Scale as needed to achieve this min rep requirement.
– Optimize up: Legs in “L” hold while performing pullups if able!
Rest remaining time of each round
Each for time: (10 minute cap to finish both!)
Row X 1000 meters
rest 90 seconds
Wallballs X 100 reps
*Compare 1000 meter row times to the best in the world from the CF Games this past weekend! Click here for leaderboard!
Fastest male time: 2:48
Fastest Female time: 3:15