Friday, November 6th, 2020
Have any friends or family that are interested in joining the Defined community!
D.M. Coach Cara for details. Cara@defined.training
Next Foundations, Starts November 15th & Dec. 6th.
3 Rounds: 1 minute on/ 15 sec. off;
Zercher Split Squat
– Spend 30 seconds each side, moving slow
Inverted Bodyweight Row from a high rack position
– Row to Hold
Side Plank Starfish
– Perform from a short or long position
– Spend 30 second each side
Back Squat: Speed Sets (week 4)
– Build to approx. 60%+ of Back squat 1rm
– Add 5 to 10lbs each week to week 1 % or load
– Building to working weight X 10 minutes
– Perform 4 reps for each warmup set
– Take no more than 2 sec. per squat, 8 seconds total
– Take each rep to parallel if able
Working Sets X 3: Every 2 minutes; (6 minutes)
Back Squat, speed sets X 6 reps
– Using working weight from part B1.
– Partners count for each other.
– Take 12 sec. or less to perform 6 reps, lower weight if you miss the time cutoff for any set.
3 or 4 Rounds for time; (8 minute cap)
8 X Single arm Russian Swing, left side
8 X Single arm Russian Swing, right side
4 X Burpees
8 X Single arm Thruster, left side
8 X Single arm Thruster, right side
4 X Burpees
*Using a moderate weight KB or DB for all single arm movements. Goal is to go unbroken for the entire workout.