Have any friends or family that are interested in joining the Defined community! D.M. Coach Cara for details. [email protected]
Next Foundations, Starts August 9th!
3 Rounds; 40 on/ 20 off
Min 1: Bent Over Barbell Pause Row
– Pause 1 second at the top of each rep squeezing shoulder blades together as hard as you can.
Min 2: Handstand Hold
– Optimize to wall climb plank or HS hold with shoulder touches
Min 3: Bodyweight Tricep Bench Dips
– Move slow, keep shoulders pinned back and focus on full ROM
– Build to heavy set of 5 for the day!
– Sets of 5, no tempo.
– 8 Sets, 1 set every 90 seconds (12 minutes)
Open workout: 11.3
5 Minute Amrap
Squat Clean & Jerks X Max reps
– Any style of jerk is allowed.
– Every Squat Clean + Jerk = 2 reps!
– Athletes will be given 4 minutes to build to a weight that is heavier than what they would like to use in the workout!
– Barbell weight should not exceed 60% of 1rm C&J
You must complete the squat clean before moving on to the jerk and you must complete the jerk before moving on to the next squat clean. If you miss a jerk you may power clean the bar to set up your jerk attempt. This is a great test of power output and barbell cycling technique.