Schedule Reminder: Closed July 4th. Enjoy the Holiday. Classes as usual on Friday and Sunday.
Schedule additions for next week: We are adding back the 10:45am class on Monday, Wednesday and Friday as well as increasing class caps on specialty classes and adding more open gym time! Stay tuned for an email with more details!
Next Foundations, (SOLD OUT) Starts July 7th! Have any friends or family that are interested in joining the community! DM Coach Cara for details on the next date. [email protected]
4 Rounds; 30 seconds on/ 15 seconds off; (6 minutes)
Wide Grip Bent Over Barbell Row
– Supinated Grip
– 2 second pause at the top of each rep
– Choose an angle that is safe and works for you.
– Climb up and down with control!
– Perform from front or back rack, your choice!
– Build to heavy over 8 rounds, every 90 seconds
3 Rounds for time: (12 minute cap)
Run 400 meters
– Sub 500/350 meter Row if needed
20 X Hang Power Snatch
– Using a very light weight. Something you can barbell cycle at least 10 reps in a row, every time you pick it up!
– Optimize using a single DB or KB of your choice.