**Macro Workshop: Lead by Dietitian Kristen D. and Precision Nutrition Coach Cara S., This Saturday, March 14th Registration & Details Here!
EMOTM X 3 Rounds: 1 minute on/ 15 seconds off
Min 1: Squat with bottoms up KBs
– Optimize up to Bottoms up Cossack Squats if able
Min 2: DB Windmill, Hi position
– Spend 30 seconds on each side
– Move slow with control
– Choose Lo-Position for athlete’s with advanced limited overhead mobility
Min 3: Single Leg Medball Rotational Toss
– Spend 30 seconds each side
– Standing leg is outside leg
Wendler: Week 3, Front Squat
When working with a Wendler progression, base your percentages from what is called a “working 1RM”. You can find this number by taking your most current 1RM and multiply it by .9 which will give you 90% of your 1RM which equals your “working 1RM”.
*All percentages below are based on your “working 1RM”
Every 2 minutes;
5×40%, 5×50%, 5×60%
5×75%, 3×85%, 95% X Max Reps, Unbroken
(Week 3: A max reps set of 5 or more will put you above your current 1rm)
“CrossFit Open WOD 14.1”
10 minute Amrap
30 X Double Unders
– Optimize with 60 single unders if needed
15 X Power Snatches
(Option to switch out the barbell with 15 X Alternating DB Snatches)
*Recording total rounds and reps completed
CrossFit Rx: 75/55lbs
How should it feel?: Light with you always feeling in control. Choose a weight that you can perform in at least sets of 5 reps at a time even when you are your most tired!
- Next Foundations Session: Starting Sunday, March 22nd! Email [email protected] to register!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the gym!
- Macro Workshop: Lead by Dietitian Kristen D. and Precision Nutrition Coach Cara S., Saturday, March 14th Registration & Details Here!