Have any friends or family that are interested in joining the Defined community!
D.M. Coach Cara for details. [email protected]
Next Foundations, Starts November 1st & 15th
Back Squat: Speed Sets
– Build to approx. 60%+ of Back squat 1rm
– 6 Sets, building, every 90 sec.
– Perform 4 reps for each warmup set
– Take no more than 2 sec. per squat, 8 seconds total
– Take each rep to parallel if able
Working Sets X 4: Every 2 minutes; (8 minutes)
Back Squat, speed sets X 6 reps
– Using working weight from part B1.
– Partners count for each other.
– Take 12 sec. or less to perform 6 reps, lower weight if you miss the time cutoff for any set.
Benchmark workout: “Randy”
For time: (8 minute cap)
75 X Power Snatches
– Scale to Hang Power Snatch if needed
– Barbell weight should feel light, choose a weight that you can maintain minimum sets of 5 touch and go. Use no more than 35% of Pushpress or Snatch 1rm.