Click here to join us for all Live Virtual Classes on Zoom!
*Daily Class recordings: Available here to follow along with once the Noon class has finished!
- Weekly Schedule:
- Mon, Tues, Wed & Friday: Noon & 6pm classes.
- Thursday: 5pm Mobility with Coach Cara.
- Saturday: 9am Team WOD.
- Sunday: 11am Recovery Yoga with Kristen.
- Daily At Home Training posted 9pm every night.
- “FLATTEN THE CURVE” At Home Lifestyle Challenge: Day 21
*APRIL WEEK 1 CHALLENGE: Accountability is a great motivator for you to stay on the right track to completing your goals. Find an accountability partner to join in the daily Zoom classes. Reach out to someone who needs some motivation or reach out to ask someone to help you stay steady!
In it together. Stronger Together.
Defined @ Home Workout–
3 Rounds for Quality: 1 Minute on/ 15 seconds transition
Plank, Weighted Plank or Rocking Plank – Video
Glute Bridge – Video
R1: Wide stance – Video
R2: Narrow stance – Video
R3: Frog pumps – Video
Handstand Hold – Video
– Facing wall if you can hold for the full min., kick-up breaking it up.
Single Leg Squat from elevation – Video
– Spend 30 seconds each side.
– Choose an elevation you can squat out of with control. This can be a 4″ squat all the way up to full range of motion.
Working 1 minute at each station above. Resting 15 seconds to transition Focus on quality movement vs. high volume reps. See videos for all movements or join us for our Live Coach Led Zoom classes!
“Support Your Local Box” Workout #1 – Video
– For the next 3 weeks we will perform the CF HQ Fundraiser workout together as a gym on Mondays.
10 Minute Amrap
10 X Air Squats
9 X Single Arm Snatches, Right side only
10 X Pushups
9 X Single Arm Snatches, Left side only
The sequence for this workout is 10 squats followed by 9 snatches with the right arm. Then, 10 push-ups followed by 9 snatches with the left arm. Once you complete the round, return to the squats and continue working until you reach the 10-minute time cap.
If you don’t have access to dumbbells, choose an object you can safely move from the ground to overhead in one motion. For all three movements, choose a weight or modification that allows you to work continuously within the range of motion for the duration of the workout.
The prescribed Rx weight of the dumbbells is 35 lb. for women and 50 lb. for men. However, the workout can be performed with any weight that is suitable for your fitness level. If you don’t have access to dumbbells, any object you can safely take from the ground to over your head works just as well. Here are some creative substitutes:
- Dumbbell of a different weight
- Plastic milk jug
- Can of food
- Water bottle
Shoulder Circuit X 5 minutes
Coach led on our live Zoom classes!