Week’s Preview: Week 3/4
Tuesday: Wendler Deadlift (w3)
Wednesday: Wendler Strict Press (w3)
Friday: Wendler Back Squat (w3)
Barbell Cycling: Hang Power Snatch
Using the hip & how to make your bar path more efficient!
– 3. 3. 3 (rest 10 seconds between each set of 3
– Add weight after each cluster of 9
– Take 12 minutes to practice bar path efficiency
3 Rounds: Strength Accessory (50 On/ 10 Off)
Min 1: BB RDL X slow and controlled reps
– Clean or Snatch grip
– Using heavy set from Part A
Min 2: Double DB/KB Split Jerk
Min 3: Rest 1 minute
4 Rounds: 90 seconds On/ 90 seconds Off
Row X 10/7 calories
Wallballs X 8 reps
Burpees X 6 reps
*Finish rest of each round with max reps Single Arm Snatches!
– Choose something heavy that you can perform unbroken reps with for remaining time!
*WOD Score: Total snatches completed over 4 rounds!
- Next Foundations Session: Started Sunday, Feb. 2nd! (late registration open for 24 more hours!) Email [email protected] to register your spot!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the facility!