Fight 2 Give Charity Event – Nov 2nd
Good luck to Coach Ellie at her Food Network reality show interview this morning. Jump on her Facebook wall and give her a shout out!!
8a, 10a, 11a – Team WODs
9a – Powerlifting & SWOD
12p – Olympic Lifting
Teams of 3 – Trodo Games Inspired WOD (30 Min Cap)
Start with a 1000m Row (break up any way you like)
A) 100 Hang Power Cleans (115/75)
B) 100 Back Squats (135/95)
C) 125 Push Ups w/ Hand Release while teammates hold a plank.
End with a 1000m Row (break up any way you like)
“Powerlifting Programming – 9a”
Part 1 – Back Squat 5 x 5 cont’d (2 more 5 x 5’s, this week and next)
* 4 Sets of 5 reps to warm up, then 5 sets of 5.
* Add 5 – 10lbs from last attempt. If this is your first time, then start at 65% of your 1 Rep Max.
* Then 2 singles at 80% & 85% of your back squat.
SWOD (strength WOD)
* Seated DB Press x 8
* Jumping Bulgarian Split Squat x10 (each leg)
* Trodo Games Style Push Ups w/ Hand Release x 20
* Barbell Bicep Curl x 8