- Daily Live Class: Zoom broadcast at Noon with Coach Kevin & Cara. CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
- A recording of our daily workout will be available to view at any point in the day after each day’s class has finished. More info. coming soon!
- Mobility Wod: Thursday, 5pm on Zoom with Coach Cara.
- Daily Wod: Posted to Website, 9pm nightly.
- Video Demo: Posted to Defined Instagram, 9am daily.
- Daily Challenge: Posted to the Defined Instagram, Noon daily
- Yoga with Kristen, Sunday @ 11am.
“FLATTEN THE CURVE” CHALLENGE: Day 8
Daily Score Submission Here!
WHEN: MARCH 17th – APRIL 7th
WHAT: At Home Lifestyle Challenge
Defined @ Home Workout: Day #8/22 Mandatory Quarantine;
EMOTM: 3 Rounds; 30 seconds ON/ 15 seconds OFF (9 minutes)
Single Leg RDL with reach, (left leg) – Video
– Perform with weight in opposite hand as standing leg or with no weight adding a reach as shown in video!
– Shoes off! Grip the floor!
Single Leg RDL with reach, (right leg)
Slider Hamstring Curl Negatives – Video
– Perform with a slide board or a towel on a smooth surface.
Twisting Bear – Video
Spend 30 seconds on each station resting 15 seconds to transition. Move slow at each station focusing on quality movement with control at all times! See videos for positional cueing.
“The Home Chief”
5 Rounds: 3 Minutes ON/ 1 minute OFF (19 minutes)
3 X Single Arm Hang Cleans, per arm – Video
6 X Single Arm Shoulder to overhead, per arm – Video
9 X Goblet Squats – Video
*Pick up where you left off at the end of each round.
Perform max reps and rounds of the movements above for 3 minutes, rest 1 minute and repeat for a total of 5 rounds. Pick up where you left off at the end of each round. Ideally you use the same weight for all 3 movements!
*Single Arm Hang Clean: Using a Db, Kb or any object that you can find in the house that is challenging and mimics the same movement pattern. This weight can be as heavy as you can maintain good form.
*Single Arm Shoulder to Overhead: Using a Db, Kb or any object that you can find in the house that is challenging and mimics the same movement pattern. Light weight: Perform strict press. Medium weight: Try the pushpress. Heavy weight: Go with the Push Jerk!
*Goblet Squats: Using a Db, Kb or any object that you can find in the house that is challenging and mimics the same movement pattern. This weight can be as heavy as you can maintain good form.