- Monday – Friday: Noon & 6pm daily.
- Thursday: 5pm Mobility with Coach Cara.
- Saturday: 9am Team WOD.
- Sunday: 11am Recovery Yoga with Kristen.
- Daily At Home Training posted 9pm every night.
“FLATTEN THE CURVE” CHALLENGE: Day 16
WHAT: At Home Lifestyle Challenge
Today’s Daily Challenge:
Learn a 10 min DIY skill.
Always wanted to know how to make the perfect cup of coffee, make homebrew, change a tire, tackle an at-home project?
Today’s the day!
We don’t recommend cutting your own hair, but if you’re feeling confident tag us in the after photo.
Defined @ Home Workout–
“Core Prep”: 3 Rounds; (12 minutes)
30 sec. X Side Plank, Left – Video
– Optimize up: Add Leg lifts to your side plank! – Video
– Perform from knees (short) or feet (long)
30 sec. X Elevated Single Leg Hip Thrust , Left – Video
– Optimize down: Double Leg
30 sec. X Side Plank, Right
30 sec. X Elevated Single Leg Hip Thrust, Right
1 minute X Crab Walking
– 30 seconds feet first, 30 seconds head first
Rest 1 Minute
Tabata Mashup: 20 seconds of work/ 10 seconds of rest
Choose your own adventure based on how long you want to train!
4 Rounds @ each: 10 minutes
6 Rounds @ each: 15 minutes
8 Rounds @ each: 20 minutes
Birddog Plank, alternating arm and leg lifts – Video
– Optimize: Perform from knees – Video
Tuck ups – Video
Superman Extensions – Video
1/2 Kneeling Chop, low to high, left – Video
1/2 Kneeling Chop, low to high, right
Work for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds. Cycle through each station using this work/rest format for a total of 4, 6 or 8 rounds at each. Perform each movement one after the other using the 10 seconds to transition.