PHASE 3 IS HERE!
We look forward to having you back in our space to train as a community. While we are beginning to meet in-person, please understand that we will be reinforcing best-practices to keep our space clean and safe. In order to get through this, we will need to act vigilant, as a team. You in?
We want you to know that as things progress and evolve, we too will be evaluating our layers and guidelines, ready and willing to eliminate barriers as we receive permission from our city’s leaders. For now, classes will begin outside on our back landing, eventually making their way indoors. In the meantime, we are thankful to have the ability to host outdoor classes, as we are one of the lucky few to have a clean, gated area behind our building. Before returning to class, here’s what you need to know:
SIGN UP FOR CLASS
Our temporary 2-week schedule for outdoor classes is now live on our website. You can also access this schedule by reserving your spot for any of our training times using our ZenPlanner Member app.
Here’s how it works:
Download the ZenPlanner Members App. Your username is your email address you provided when you signed up at Defined. If you do not remember your password, no worries; just reset it.
Sign up for your first class!
We’re ALL learning. As we begin to train together, we ask that you please adhere to the following best-practices:
- No cutoff on how late you can book a class
- You can cancel up to 12 hours in advance
- Waitlist of up to 5 people
- Athletes can schedule up to 4 classes per week. (This filter can be eliminated after 1-2 weeks, after we have evaluated the needs of our community)
Don’t use apps? Check out the desktop version here.
GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON CLASS:
Beginning Wednesday, June 3rd, we will reopen for outdoor in-person classes. Here are our community guidelines determined by our local government:
- Face masks will be required entering and exiting the facility.
– Once you are at your designated station, you may remove your face covering for the workout portion of the class. At all other times face masks will be required.
- Classes will be strictly capped at 10 athletes.
– This number will increase as soon as Mayor Lightfoot gives us the green light.
- Pre-registration will be required and offered online through Zen Planner.
- Personal Training and Private Foundations are now available.
– Purchase here or email us directly with questions.
- To abide by social distancing measures, each class athlete will be assigned to a 100 msq/ft space for training.
– Each designated workout space will be assigned their own equipment that will not be shared as well as individual sanitation materials to disinfect your equipment before and after your workout.
- Doors will be locked 5 minutes prior to class starting. Please don’t be late.
– This will prevent gym entry and walk-ins after class has started.
- Doors will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to all class start times.
- Athletes will be asked to enter through the front door and exit through the backdoor.
– This will help reduce unnecessary crossover between classes.
- Designated time will be built into the end of each class hour for proper social distancing and sanitation of equipment.
- Lockers will not be available at this time.
– All personal gear that is currently stored at the gym must be taken home.
- Showers will not be available at this time.
- Pets are not allowed in the gym at this time.
- Chalk will not be available at this time.
– You are encouraged to bring your own chalk and a towel to clean up your sweat and dry your area.
- Water fountains will not be available at this time.
– Bring your own water bottle or purchase from our retail area.
** We ask that you do not attend class if you are sick or do not feel well. If you show up to class with a fever or any indication of illness, our coaches will politely ask you to leave in order to protect the safety of everyone around you.**
WHAT ABOUT ZOOM CLASSES?
There will be no zoom classes during the first week of our reopening, beginning Monday, June 1st through Sunday June 7th. We are utilizing this first week to determine future interest. If you are interested in continuing zoom classes as a Defined member or non-member, please email Coach Cara at [email protected] and let her know.
We look forward to seeing your faces and training together, as a team. If you have any further questions regarding our reopening, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’ll continue to communicate as we learn more.
Stay strong. Stay healthy. Stay resilient.