Week’s Preview: New Cycle starting this week!
Tuesday: Wendler Back Squat
Wednesday: Hang Power Snatch barbell cycling
Friday: Wendler Deadlift
3 Rounds: 45 On/ 15 Off
Dip Support Hold + Turnout
– Perform on Boxes, Dip bars or Rings
Prone PVC Liftoff
Renegade Row, single arm, alternating
Wendler: Week 1, Strict Press: Take 12 minutes
When working with a Wendler progression, base your percentages from what is called a “working 1RM”. You can find this number by taking your most current 1RM and multiply it by .9 which will give you 90% of your 1RM which equals your “working 1RM”.
*All percentages below are based on your “working 1RM”.
Warmup Sets: 5×40%, 5×50%, 5×60%
Work Sets: 5×65%, 5×75%, 85% X Max Reps, Unbroken
(Goal for Week 1: 8 reps or more)
*Record weight used and total number of reps achieved for today’s max effort set!
10 Minute Amrap
20 X Russian KB Swings (heavy)
10 X Pushups with HR or HSPUs
5 X Tall Box Jumps
– jump to something that is higher than what you normally would choose for a box jump workout. Step down after each jump suggested.
- Next Foundations Session: Starting Sunday, Feb. 2nd! Email [email protected] to register your spot!
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. Feb. 1st. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the facility!