Before returning to class, here’s what you need to know:
SIGN UP FOR CLASS
Our temporary 2-week schedule for outdoor classes is now live on our website. You can also access this scheduleby reserving your spot for any of our training times using our ZenPlanner Member app.
Here’s how it works:
FIRST: Download the ZenPlanner Members App. Your username is your email address you provided when you signed up at Defined. If you do not remember your password, no worries; just reset it.
THEN: Sign up for your first class!
We’re ALL learning. As we begin to train together, we ask that you please adhere to the following best-practices:
- No cutoff on how late you can book a class
- You can cancel up to 12 hours in advance
- Waitlist of up to 5 people
- Athletes can schedule up to 4 classes per week. (This filter can be eliminated after 1-2 weeks, after we have evaluated the needs of our community)
Don’t use apps? Check out the desktop version here.
Saturday Class Schedule:
– 8am, 9am: Strength Cafe
– 10am, 11am: Weightlifting Technique
– Noon: Open gym
– 3pm: George Floyd Tribute/Memorial WOD in the park!
Tribute Hero WOD: “Big Floyd”
Saturday, June 6th at 3pm, Defined will be joining CrossFit Affiliates across the country to perform Tribute Hero WOD “Big Floyd” to honor fallen justice hero George Floyd.
Full details below:
This movement is organized by Black Power Cleans, a D.C. based Lifting Club that seeks to uplift, honor and acknowledge the Black CrossFit community and has called upon the whole CrossFit community to honor Black lives with action.
- Saturday, June 6th, 3pm
- 10 Barbell Spots Available, 40 Park Spots available – Sign up through ZenPlanner App
- You may perform solo or a team-style variation
- We encourage all athletes to participate even if they are unable to secure a spot in the outdoor “gym”. Bring a yoga mat and perform a ruck-sack version in the park with your teammates. We will arrange for physical distancing.
- Bring donations for Chicago Clean-Up Crew, a group organized by Pedro + MiKala, that now has 1000 supporters to clean up Chicago’s streets.
- Here’s a list of cleaning supplies that they are in need of: heavy duty trash bags, acetone nail polish remover, SOS pads, Scotch Brite pads, Goof Off Graffiti Remover and WD-40 cans.
WOD: “Big Floyd”Rest. In. Power. 5-25-2020
Cash In: Do your own research* Read anti-racist articles and educate yourself.
25 Deadlifts + 25 Burpees
25 Cleans + 25 Burpees
25 Push Press + 25 Burpees
800m Run 25 Clusters + 25 Burpees
Cash Out: Donate. Sign Petitions, and spread awareness. Donate to local organizations currently on the front lines fighting for Black lives. Vote.
B) Breathe. 8min 46 sec of silence + breath