Fight 2 Give Charity Event – Nov 2nd
Donate. . . make a difference. It feels good to help those in need. We promise.
Good luck to Coach Ellie at her Food Network reality show interview this morning. Jump on her Facebook wall and give her a shout out!!
10a – Team WOD
9a – Powerlifting & SWOD (at CFD Lakeview)
12p – Olympic Lifting (at CFD Lakeview)
Teams of 3 – Trodo Games Inspired WOD (30 Min Cap)
Start with a 1000m Row (break up any way you like)
A) 100 Hang Power Cleans (115/75)
B) 100 Back Squats (135/95)
C) 125 Push Ups w/ Hand Release while teammates hold a plank.
End with a 1000m Row (break up any way you like)
“Powerlifting Programming – 9a at CFD Lakeview”
Part 1 – Back Squat 5 x 5 cont’d (2 more 5 x 5’s, this week and next)
* 4 Sets of 5 reps to warm up, then 5 sets of 5.
* Add 5 – 10lbs from last attempt. If this is your first time, then start at 65% of your 1 Rep Max.
* Then 2 singles at 80% & 85% of your back squat.
SWOD (strength WOD)
* Seated DB Press x 8
* Jumping Bulgarian Split Squat x10 (each leg)
* Trodo Games Style Push Ups w/ Hand Release x 20
* Barbell Bicep Curl x 8