Week’s Preview: Week 4/4
Wednesday: Back Squat
Friday: The “Big Clean or Big Snatch Complex”
Movement Prep: 3 Rounds: 1 minute on/ 15 seconds off
Turkish Getup X 1 rep each side
– Using a barbell, DB, KB, Medball or plate
Flexed Arm hang X Max effort
Prone Plate Press
Seated Strict Press
– Building in sets of 5 to a heavy set for the day!
– Take 12 minutes, building in small increments
E.M.O.T.M. X 4 Rounds: (12 minutes)
Min 1: Toes to bar X 15 reps
Min 2: Single Arm DB Hang Clean and Jerk X 6 reps each side
Min 3: Row X 14/12, 12/10 or 10/8 calories
- Next Foundations Session: Starting Sunday, Feb. 16th! Email [email protected] to register your spot! (6 spots left)
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. March. 7th. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the facility!