New Cycle starts this week!
Week’s Preview: Week 1/4
Wednesday: Romanian Deadlifts
Friday: Wendler Bench Press (week 1)
EMOTM X 3 Rounds: 1 Minute On/ 15 Seconds Off
Min 1: Squat with bottoms up KBs
– Optimize up to Bottoms up Cossack Squats if able
Min 2: DB Windmill, Low position
– Spend 30 seconds on each side
– Move slow with control
– Choose Hi-Position for athlete’s with advanced mobility
Min 3: Pallof Press from Low Squat
– Spend 30 seconds each side
Wendler: Week 1, Front Squat
When working with a Wendler progression, base your percentages from what is called a “working 1RM”. You can find this number by taking your most current 1RM and multiply it by .9 which will give you 90% of your 1RM which equals your “working 1RM”.
*All percentages below are based on your “working 1RM”
Every 2 minutes;
5×40%, 5×50%, 5×60%
5×65%, 5×75%, 85% X Max Reps, Unbroken
(Goal: 8 reps or more for week 1)
10 Minute Amrap
Row X 10 Calories
– Option to Bike X 30 seconds
HSPU or Walking Plate Pushups X 10 reps
Overhead Plate Crunch X 20 reps
- Next Foundations Session: Starting Sunday, March 8th! Email [email protected] to register!
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. March. 7th. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the gym!