Week’s Preview: New Cycle starting this week!
Wednesday: Hang Power Snatch barbell cycling
Friday: Wendler Deadlift
Wendler: Week 1, Back Squat-
When working with a Wendler progression, base your percentages from what is called a “working 1RM”. You can find this number by taking your most current 1RM and multiply it by .9 which will give you 90% of your 1RM which equals your “working 1RM”.
*All percentages below are based on your “working 1RM”
Warmup Sets: Every 2 minutes;
5×40%, 5×50%, 5×60%
Work Sets: Every 2.5 minutes;
5×65%, 5×75%, 85% X Max Reps, Unbroken (Week 1 Goal: 8 reps or more)
*Pair with: Weighted Pullups X max quality reps
– Weighted: Goal is 4+ reps for each set!
– Non Weighted: Goal is 8+ reps for each set!
Rest remaining time of each round!
*Record weight used and total number of reps achieved for today’s max effort set!
For time: (14 minute cap)
100-80-60-40-20 reps X Double Unders
25-20-15-10-5 reps X OH Plate Lunge
50-40-30-20-10 reps X Abmats
Recovery X 5 Minutes:
Calves & Feet!
- Next Foundations Session: Starting Sunday, Feb. 2nd! Email [email protected] to register your spot!
- FREE Community Workout, “Lift & Learn“, Sat. Feb. 1st. 11am-Noon. Register Here!
- Book a “No Sweat” Intro session Here to set up an in person meeting with one of our coaches and tour of the facility!