PHASE 4 IS UPON US!
Beginning Monday, June 29th, Defined enters Phase 4 with new guidelines from our local government. We’re looking forward to transitioning from the great outdoors to socially distanced indoor training, increased class capacity, additional open gym time, and added specialty classes.
While we’re excited about this anticipated transition, your health and safety come first. For us, moving inside does not mean the threat of COVID-19 is eliminated, so we plan to be overly cautious in our approach. Please be sure to read our amended procedures before training with us next week.
Before going through our new guidelines, please stay on top of your emails from the ZenPlanner scheduling app. Due to class increases, a lot of people will be moved from the waitlist to class. If you can not attend or need to make a change, you can do that from the app (or email us).
GUIDELINES FOR INDOOR CLASSES: Effective Monday, June 29th
- Face masks will STILL be required when entering and exiting the facility. Once you are at your designated station, you may remove your face covering for the workout portion of the class. At all other times, face masks will be required.
- Classes caps will increase from 10 to 15. For the first 2 weeks of July, we will adhere to smaller class sizes to evaluate the needs of our community and the functionality of our space. Come mid-July, we will re-evaluate our most busy class times to determine if class caps will need to further increase. For now, a 1 coach to 15 athlete ratio will allow us to maintain a safe space and continued quality education.
- Pre-registration will continue to be required and offered online through our Zen Planner App. This will help us maintain social distancing guidelines and ensure our coach to athlete ratio is safe and effective. Athletes will be limited to 5 training sessions per week. Please only waitlist yourself to one class per day as well. You can also cancel or modify your reservation up to 4 hours before the start of class.
- Personal Training, Private & Group Foundations are all available. Purchase HERE or email us directly with questions.
- To abide by social distancing measures, each class athlete will be assigned to a 100 sq/ft space for training. Each designated workout space will be assigned their own equipment that will not be shared. Individual sanitation materials to disinfect your equipment before and after your workout will also be provided.
- Doors will be locked prior to class starting. Please don’t be late. This will prevent gym entry, and walk-ins after class has started.
- Doors will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to all class start times.
- Athletes will be asked to enter through the front door and exit through the backdoor. This will help reduce unnecessary crossover between classes.
- 10- & 15-minute time blocks will be added between each class hour for proper social distancing and sanitation of equipment.
- Lockers will be available at this time. All personal gear may return. Sharing of lockers is permitted. First come first serve.
- Showers will not be available at this time.
- Pets are not allowed in the gym at this time.
- Chalk will not be available at this time. You are encouraged to bring your own chalk and a towel to clean up your sweat and dry your area.
- Water fountains will not be available at this time. Bring your own water bottle or purchase from our retail area.
** We ask that you do not attend class if you are sick or do not feel well. If you show up to class with a fever or any indication of illness, our coaches will politely ask you to leave in order to protect the safety of every one around you.**
As we continue to evaluate our systems and procedures day-by-day, never forget that you’re the BEST part of ours. Fueled by evolution, we’re determined to keep our community moving well, moving forward, and moving together.
If you have any further questions regarding our reopening, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Stay strong. Stay healthy. Stay resilient.