Let’s get straight to it. The Tier 3 changes that have been implemented in Chicago did not change how we are currently operating. We recognize the importance of these guidelines and will continue to follow them.
As a reminder, Defined will continue to:
- Require all athletes and coaches to wear masks at all times in our facility.
- Outline socially distant spaces for training.
- Continue to operate under 20% capacity.
- Provide sanitizing materials for equipment cleaning.
- Remain transparent with communication and available to support our community during this challenging time.
We also ask that you:
- Refrain from sharing training space with other athletes unless you share a household.
- Avoid gathering on the turf; you are always welcome to bring belongings and warm-up materials with you into your training space upon arrival.
- Arrive within 10 minutes of your class time to avoid congestion near the turf and entrance area.
Your coaches are here to support you and prioritize your health. #morethanagym means we put our community first.
Stay strong. Stay safe.
PS – Holiday Hours. Next week we are canceling the 7:30p classes on Wednesday the 25th, we will be closed on Thursday the 26th and we will have a modified schedule on Friday the 27th and back to normal on Saturday the 28th.